Syndesmosis fixation can be performed for those injuries indicated to undergo operative intervention. There are multiple methods of syndesmotic...
Zimmer Biomet ZipTight Ankle Fixation System
The ZipTight Fixation System for AC Joint Reconstruction is a low profile, knotless suture fixation system featuring ZipLoop Technology. It provides a fixation alternative to rigid stainless steel screws for repairing ankle syndesmosis joint disruptions and Acute AC Joint Reconstruction. The ZipTight Fixation System for AC Joint Reconstruction features a smaller version of Biomet Sports Medicine’s easy-to-flip ToggleLoc Fixation device for medial side fixation and a round button for lateral fixation connected by MaxBraid suture. The ZipTight Fixation System for AC Joint Reconstruction is available with titanium buttons. The ZipTight Fixation System allows for micro-motion during healing which more closely mimics the patient’s true joint mechanics.
- Knotless system that eliminates knot profile on the top of the clavicle
- Two Button system with ZipLoop Technology
- MaxBraid Suture Coracoid and clavicle fixation with #7 MaxBraid Suture
- MaxBraid Suture 150lb strength
- ToggleLoc device pusher/plunger technique eliminates having to shuttle suture when fixating the initial coracoid button