The modern era of shoulder replacement began in the 1950s, but was the techniques and implants we most commonly...
Zimmer Biomet Comprehensive Total Shoulder System
Zimmer Biomet’s Comprehensive® Total Shoulder system design is based on the successful clinical heritage of the Bio-Modular® Shoulder System. The system uses innovative technologies to allow intraoperative flexibility, unmatched humeral stem options, and infinite humeral head offset possibilities. The features of the Comprehensive Total Shoulder system include:
- Proximal PPS® Porous Plasma spray allows for enhanced biologic fixation
- Fully convertible platform stem portfolio, featuring Micro, Mini, Standard and Revision lengths
- Versa-Dial® variable offset humeral head allows for proper anatomic reconstruction
- Hybrid® Modular Glenoid allows for three variations in glenoid fixation
- Regenerex® central peg allows for long-term biologic fixation
- 45°/135° anatomic neck-shaft angle in the humeral stems
- Uncemented or cemented applications
The Comprehensive Total Shoulder System features a broad array of options including wide-ranging sizes, customizable offset, potential for enhanced fixation and new, easy-to-use Access Glenoid Instrumentation. It also offers the flexibility to move from a hemi-arthroplasty to a total or reverse arthroplasty, or revise if necessary.