Suture bridge and other suspensory fixation methods typically refer to constructs that consist of a very strong piece of...
Smith+Nephew VLP MINI-MOD Small Bone Plating System
VLP MINI-MOD Small Bone Plating System is a modular mini-fragment system designed to treat small bone fractures and small bone fragments.
- 1.5mm, 2.0mm and 2.4mm Utility Plates and Screws
- 3.0mm Osteopenia Screws for patients with poor bone quality
- Plates and Screws made of titanium alloy (Ti-6Al-4V)
- Mesh plates that can be contoured and cut to address unpredictable fractures
- Modular tray system that can be customized to your needs
- VLP Variable-Angle Locking Screw technology, which requires no screw-in drill guides and has proven success in its use with the PERI-LOC VLP and VLP FOOT systems
- Applications for foot and ankle, and hand and wrist fracture repair
- 1.5mm, 2.0mm and 2.4mm plate options
- 24 pre-contoured titanium plates
- Y-Plate, T-Plate, Straight plate, Stout plates, and Mesh plate that allows for cutting (2.4mm plate)