Suture bridge and other suspensory fixation methods typically refer to constructs that consist of a very strong piece of...
DePuy Synthes Variable Angle LCP® Forefoot/Midfoot System
The 2.4 mm / 2.7 mm Variable Angle LCP® Forefoot/Midfoot System is a comprehensive plating system that includes procedure-specific, anatomic plates for osteotomies, fusions and fractures of the foot. The system incorporates variable angle locking screw technology and a compression feature to aid in reconstructive foot surgery.
- First MTP fusion plates
- Opening wedge plates
- TMT fusion plates
- Cuboid, navicular, and mesh plates
- General fusion plates:
- T-, L-, and cloverleaf plates
- X- and straight fusion plates
- Tactile compression
- Designed within the plate to reduce additional soft tissue dissection
- Allows final screw fixation after compression is achieved
Variable Angle Locking
- 2.4 mm and 2.7 mm
- Plate holes accept both size screws
- 2.4 mm/2.7 mm LCP Screws can only be used axially
- Variable angle Combi hole
- Allows 15° off-axis/30° cone screw angulation
Implants available in stainless steel and titanium alloy.