There are many ways to surgically repair a fracture of the distal fibula. One such technique is to utilize...
DePuy Synthes LCP Distal Fibula Plates
The 2.7 mm/3.5 mm LCP Distal Fibula Plates are part of the Synthes LCP System that merges locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques.
Features & Benefits
- The plates are available in stainless steel and titanium and are anatomically pre-contoured for the lateral and posterolateral aspect of the distal fibula.
- Coaxial distal holes accept 2.4 mm and 2.7 mm locking and cortex screws to provide multiple screw options
- Coaxial Holes in plate head have recess to minimize screw prominence to create a low-profile construct
- Four K-wire holes in the head of the lateral plate accept 2.0 mm K-wires
- Combi holes in shaft accept 3.5 mm locking screws, 3.5 mm cortex screws, and 4.0 mm cancellous bone screws
- Choice of lateral or posterolateral plates